Thursday, June 20, 2013

A peek inside 'One on One' sketch book


Over the next few days, we'll be sharing a peek inside SG's newest sketch book: One on One. The book features paper collections from our favorite manufacturers: Echo Park Paper, My Mind's Eye, Fancy Pants, Authentique, and American Crafts.

Today's spotlight is on American Crafts and its family of lines, including Pebbles and Crate Paper.

One on One includes 24 one-page, one-photo sketches, and 24 color layout samples by Debbie Sanders, using current, popular collections by leading scrapbooking companies. The book is available in both print and e-book forms. Click here to go to SG's online store.

3 comments:

Scrapthat said...

Ooo I look forward to it! I didn't realize it also had LOs as well as sketches! :D

Diane said...

This book is awesome. If you are undecided, I highly recommend purchasing it. If you are local you can view the samples in person in the store. They are gorgeous.

Lisa Dones said...

Just received my copy and it is wonderful! I don't do many one page layouts but with all this great inspiration I may start doing more! I ordered it just because I knew it was going to be great, everything SG does always is! Order yours today!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS