Clear your calendar for Saturday, March 2. It's time for another fabulous Scrap-a-Palooza.
Three times a year for almost five years, we've filled Remington's Event Center here in Springfield with a sold-out crowd of 250 scrapbookers (and more) for our signature event -- Scrap-a-Palooza. We partner with Chris Louzader and Midwest Family Broadcasting to put on this spectacular cropping gala.
Here's what makes this event unique...
• $54 fee includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and drinks
• 13 hours of cropping (9 am until 10 pm)
• gift from SG
• roomy table space including access to electricity
• free demos by Allison Davis, Katrina Hunt, Lindsey Amschler, and Debbie Sanders
• free mini-classes
• prize drawings from SG and also from many other vendors
• page layout contests and prizes
• paid classes with Allison Davis
• Scrapbook Generation brings an entire store to the event, with at least 50 new paper collections
• last but definitely not least...lots of chocolate!
To see photos from several past Scrap-a-Paloozas, click here.